Sunday, October 17, 2010

update

okay so i havent posted in a long time so heres whats been goin on, and it isnt much :p haha

me and dallas had that fight, unfortunatly neither of us really ended it, damn cops got in the way :/, but me and him are cool again haha

i know you all know that me and brook are dating but im gna say it anyway because i like to :p

uh i tried out for football at school, and im a linebacker :p

and brook came to me the other day and said that she wanted to get away from tulsa and the drama, so were going to Washington DC for a little while, we dont know how long, but its a diffrent setting and diffrent people thier, and we can get away from the socs and stuff for a while, it'll be a good expierience for brook and me, thiers alot of stuff to see thier

thats a little bit of whats been happening with me :p

21 comments:

  1. im happy we're goin :) and so are you kyle so dont even talk. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes brook :D i love you haha
    kyle is sooo lazy. kyle its ur lazy brief post that i had nothign to comment on which made me come off as lazy.
    :P did that make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes it did. :D ironic...i always get confused by simple shit...and not complicated shit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmao thats cuz ur like einstein he failed french. but he can do mad math shit. his brain cant comprehend simple shit cuz he's liek a genious :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha jamie, you said "mad" math :p, i think uve been talking to me to much haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok jamie see....that right there just confused me :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. all you guys go on trips and leave me stuck her with these insane people -_-

    ReplyDelete
  8. soda. ur one of them. :) haha our favorite. but ur still one of them.
    and brook i take that away then :P ur not an einstein.
    Kyle well that sux for me doesnt it now D: i sound rhode islandian.
    dallas id laugh if u became a cop. :D that should be ur career path lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guys should go kidnap the prez

    ReplyDelete
  10. dallas doesnt have a career path. and i thought thats wat you ment the genouis thing james but didnt wanna sound cocky. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Kyle,
    here is your comment. You still smell bad. I'm gonna be able to smel you when your in DC, and I don't like that. You should realy consider taking a shower...I don't know why Brook is with you :p
    also. You always spell there like their. As in ownership. But it doesn't make sence a lot bro D:
    but I really shouldn't be saying anything because Im as dumb as a doormat :p

    ReplyDelete
  12. dear carson,
    i smell amazing :p, and ur mad you cant smell this good, and i apologize for not using the three thiers in the correct sense, and now that you commentedvon my post we can be best friends :p

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovable idiots=you guys. :D <3

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Im 17 years old. dangerous, reckless, not to nice, and adreneline junkie. My brothers are austin caleb and andrew brumley. Mess with my friends or family and ill fuck you up, no questions asked.