Sunday, January 16, 2011

"you guys ready to go?" Jamie asked me and austin as he shaved and i brushed my teeth in the bathroom mirror. "does it look like were done jamie?" i said with a mouth full of tooth paste. "ew" she said plainly "you could have spit first" i stuck out my tounge and she rolled her eyes and walked away "be ready in ten please!" she said, walking down the hall "shutup pushy!" i said yelling back still brushing my teeth

15 minutes later we were ready to meet everyone at a big house party at bryon douglas' place

"whatsup man?" i said as me and douglas did a hand shake, we continued talking as we all walked into the fully crowded house. Music blasted through the whole house, people drank, played pong and other games, and smoked. I found cristy and we danced for a while and played beer pong. Bryon took me by the arm and pulled me to the side and cristy continued to play. "Hey i got some guys upstairs who need your service" he said yelling over the music. "yea i got you, ill be up in a minute" he nodded and went up the steps. "listen ill brb" i said to cristy, she nodded, i hope she understood, she was pretty wasted :p. i went up the stairs wobbling a little and went to the room on the right. "hey brumley, got any LSD on you? we'll buy, you can join in on the fun" some kid said. "yea i do, but im not trying to drop acid tonight, got shit to do tomorrow" i said digging through my pockets "oh come on kyle, youll be okay for tomorrow, just let loose" bryon said to me, i thought about it and decided to give into my wanting it and just do it, i hadnt in weeks. "how many you guys want" i said giving in. "14, how much?" the kid said "lets go with 98" i said. he handed me the money. "thier in blotters right?" the kid said "yup. its called alice and wonderland. should be some crazy shit." i said as i counted the money. I took the small plastic bag out of my pocket and gave them 14, and two for me. right away everyone began to put the small paper on thier tounges. we all just talked and waited who was gna start to trip first. and the next thing i know i was walking down the steps. they were moving in a wave type of way, and they were really distorted. i felt like i was walking on a water bed, and i held on tight to the banister to keep my balance. I got down stairs and everyone looked like they were being morfed together. colors swirled around in my head, some new colors that ive never even seen before. the music sounded odd, and so did everyone else. i started laughing because everyones faces looked so fuckin wierd. it got really freaky when in the midst of everything i saw to cactus' smoking ciggerettes. i wabbled over to them slowly, since the floor felt like a water bed. i reached out my hand and the one bit it, then they disapeared out of the door. i wanted to catch them, so i ran out of the house seeing where they were headed :p. falling on my way down the steps, i ran after them laughing, they looked like they were running slow, but they were way ahead of me and i couldnt catch up, plus common outside items were eithr moving or messed up. I stopped running when i heard a voice from behind me. i didnt hear it clearly at first, but then it got louder. "excuse me, son" i turned around and saw a big pink rabbit talking to me, and i started dying with laughter. "its 3 in the morning, what are you doing walkin around at this hour" the rabbit said. i just laughed even more. "are you under the influence of drugs or alcohol?" the rabbit said looking confused. "no mr rabbit" i said with a smile on my face. He began giving me a cavity search "wtf rabbit get off me" i said, he then found the blotters in my pocket "stupid fuckin rabbit" i said and then i hit him in the face. "thats enough!" he said pushing me ontop of his car..putting me in cuffs. "how old are you?" the rabbit said as he adjusted the cuffs. "..16" i said lying.

The next morning i woke up on my couch. My mom must have saw me wake up. and she walked over to me "what in the hell happend last night?!" she said, meaner then ever. "what?" i said, trying to recall what she was talking about. "Assaulting a cop?! under the influence of drugs and possession?!" she read, or yelled, off of a sheet. i knew what i did, but i was used to her being dissapointed and the whole 9 "kyle im tired of all this bullshit. i dont even know my kid anymore. were gna get you help for this. ive already called a help center" she said shaking her head disapointedly. "...court hearings tuesday." she said throwing down the paper on the coffee table infront of me. shit she doesnt even know the half of it. she doesnt even know i sell them, i thought. it made me feel worse knowing that.

11 comments:

  1. see this is why...I Brooklyn Cade...do not do drugs. :P sucks for ya buddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. "no mr rabbit." lmao. i hope everything will be okayy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL brook and kyle we love u :P but you had it coming maybe its your chance to fix shit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kylllllleeeeee, you've gotta be kidding me, man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kdsghsijosdfjf WOw smarties kyle smarties hope it gets better

    ReplyDelete
  6. look, i'm commenting on your post, happy now asshole? lsd? really kyle? you're an idiot. -.- you need some serious help :(.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude, post like this more often. I can always use a good laugh

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha :p, ill keep that in mind for next time

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha the fuckin rabbit made me laugh

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Im 17 years old. dangerous, reckless, not to nice, and adreneline junkie. My brothers are austin caleb and andrew brumley. Mess with my friends or family and ill fuck you up, no questions asked.